Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Payback

I learned another perk of being a lawyer this weekend. My brother got arrested so I had the distinct pleasure of showing my bar card at the jail and getting a private visit with good ole bro during non-visiting hours. The visit itself was uneventful, other than him being upset I wouldn't post bail until after the arraignment. What was kind of funny was that he called me later that night and asked that I not visit again because they strip-searched him after I left and he didn't like being strip-searched.

I'm seriously considering visiting him as his lawyer a few times a day just to make him suffer a bit more...

1 comment:

HeatherD said...

*giggles* I so appreciate your humor. I think you should have visited him.. I am reading the blogs backwards..(not quite sure why.. lol) so I am not sure if i will find out why your brother is in jail.. but it serves him right.. you just shelled out $10,000.00 for his sorry ass.. you might as well get some giggles out of it!