Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Something to scare you this Halloween....

Woo hoo!!! October is here! That means Lentil Bean is coming soon. I'm officially "full term" so it could be anytime in the next few weeks. Let's hope for sooner rather than later because the last month or so of this ordeal is pretty much crappy.

Anyhow, since I'm not sure how much longer I'll have this orb attached to me so I thought I'd better immortalize it here and give you all a good scare with some photos sure to make you double wrap in the future. Sadly, this is what I see when I look down...
Perhaps even more sad, just six months into married life, this is what Q sees every morning:
I don't know, but I think I kind of resemble Demi Moore's Vanity Fair preggo layout...except maybe she had better lighting and no granny panties as an accessory:
Oh, and for your further amusement and enjoyment, some of you will be pleased to learn I have now topped the 170 lb mark on my latest weigh-in at the doctor. Good friend B said she's delivering the baby jogger next week so I can get back in shape right away. Thanks, B.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry . . . I've been looking at something similar for 15 years. With hair. Yours will go away soon.

Anonymous said...

boo for censorship down with the black boxes

Unknown said...

The Real Anonymous beat me to it.

Love the pictures!!

Good luck shoving that thing out your po-po.

Randi said...

I weigh 170+ and I'm not even preggers. Hehe.
LOVE YOUR BIG BELLY!!!