Tuesday, November 21, 2006

You know it's going to be a good weekend when...

...You are off to a late start on your road trip because you can't find your handcuff keys and riding crop.

Headed up to the 69th run of the San Luis Obispo Hash House Harriers on Saturday to see some old friends and just have some fun.

Made arrangements to room with MM and RMA on Saturday night as I was certain I would be in no condition to drive home after an S&M themed run. Dug through my closet and found my favorite old pleather dress, handcuffs, fishnets, and combat boots, and was off to SLO.

Now, I'm not saying life in Tehachapi is boring, but I will say it's been a while since I've gone to visit friends and found them in the cheapest hotel room in town dressed like this:Yep, that's RMA and MM in their version of S&M attire. Not sure where they get their information but they seemed quite happy with the 'Day After Tomorrow' meets Buzz Lightyear with clothespins approach. Note the knee pads and toilet plunger with condom. This is what happens when you buy your costume at a Dollar Tree. For the record, this is what a proper male S&M outfit looks like:Kudos to MB for letting it all hang out.

So I changed and we arrived at the run start and for some mingling and a few beers. Here I am with other similarly clad and leashed friends:We headed out and basically did a pub crawl through SLO, enjoyed the looks of innocent passers-by, returned to the bar we started at, had more beer and some tacos, then changed into more acceptable clothes for the night.

I pretty much stuck with the group all night, mostly with MM. We had lost track of RMA but that's nothing new or even unwanted so we just went about our business of partying with the group. At about 11:00 pm we returned to our hotel to find RMA had brought a guest home with him.

Let me just preface this next part by saying that one of the conditions I had to rooming with MM and RMA was that they not bring any women back to the room for extracurricular activities. Each of them has been known to locate a less-than-desirable woman for such activities at these events. And that's not to say that these women are anything but lovely, sophisticated ladies who exercise poor decision-making skills in the company of drunken hashers but let's face it, when your arse ends up in a picture with two men wrestling in a cheap hotel room where no one knows your name, something has gone wrong.No, I'm not sure what was going on either. I do know that MM's eye was almost gauged out during the match and it almost got ugly. Well, uglier than it already was...

Here's another disturbing image of RMA with his own jockstrap on his head:I guess the moral of this story is, do not room with RMA unless you want to listen to drunken attempts at fornication in a cheap hotel bathroom then have him wrestle with you while your face comes dangerously close to large amounts of unidentified flesh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord, that is so disturbing for SO many reasons!

Anonymous said...

All I know is that I when I come to visit I don't want to see anything like that...

Buzz said...

The Kincaid print on the wall just really makes the place look classy, in the midst of all that fracas...

Good stuff