Saturday, March 03, 2007

Winter in the mountains

I know, I know...It's been a while. In fact, MB called to harass me about it today. What can I say? It's been cold outside, I've been busy, and life is changing before my eyes.

Still, I had to get the Nardcore pictures off the top of the blog so now you've got one of my view from the kitchen last week. Hope you like it.

In the meantime, I'm preparing for the Orange County Hash House Harriers' annual Betty Ford Rehab Run that's in Palm Springs next weekend. For a refresher on what it is, click here for the 2006 recap, complete with those lovely photos of men in green lycra. Don't worry, I'm already charging my camera battery for this year's event...

2 comments:

BH said...

See you at BF!

BH said...

Ok, listen chica. I KNOW you have some good blog fodder. Start posting! ;-)

Great to see you last weekend!