Friday, August 06, 2004

The Great Picture Debate

To post a picture...or not to post a picture...that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler to enable the reader to use one's imagination or to appease in to the attention-deprived, uncreative masses and just post a damn picture.

I choose not to post pictures because although I am willing to share my stories, for entertainment and humor, I am unwilling to share myself for those purposes. Besides, what would it matter anyhow? It seems better that the readers who don't know me exercise their imaginations and dream me up however they choose and those who do know me, well, you know me so it's not a far stretch.

Enough said.




6 comments:

outdoorspro said...

For those unlucky souls who don't know what KC looks like, it is sufficient to say that she is HOT!!

Anonymous said...

I presume you are happy being single then, and if like mark says your hot then why are you single? but we will never really know cause you wont post your pic. cause you dont know who may be reading this (prince charming maybe) and no i am not talking about me i just want to see what you look like.

outdoorspro said...

Get in line. Besides, what makes you think you're worthy of the vision that is KC? What makes you special?

Anonymous said...

Did I say I was special in my post no I did not. Should I say bad things back to you why what good will that do. But if you would have read my post you would have seen that i said i just want to see what she looks like does that make me special no does that make me a voyeur sure to some. And to you well you will probably call me a perv or something and if thats what you think i am,so be it i could care less what someone writes about me on here

outdoorspro said...

Jeez, get a sense of humor! That defensive attitude must get you lots of dates. No wonder you're cruising the blogs of women who are way out of your league, whining about not getting to see a photo. What are you, about 15 years old or something? Fat?

BTW KC, sorry about that, but some targets are just too easy to pass up.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to even answer that. I'm what ever you say I am and worst. Why is it someone always has to attack someones looks or how old they are. Well I will not allow my self to be lowered to name calling. Read what I first wrote before you get all ruffled feathers, and I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to KC. Cause i know she has her own voice I can read her blog.