Monday, March 07, 2005

My future husband?

This is an e-mail I received from PDM the other day:

I am very disappointed in your blog lately. In fact it seems to that you are neglecting it. What happen to the good old days when bloged at least four times a week. I hate do say the words, but, I need more blog. So you better start getting out more after work and on the weekends; so I can have something to look forward to in the upcoming weeks when I am at my desk twiddling my thumbs bored out of my mind.

I NEED I NEED


Notwithstanding the poor spelling and grammatical errors, common to persons lacking blood flow to the brain, the e-mail appears to be about something other than blogging...Just replace the word "blog" with the word "sex" and I think we can all see where PDM is really having problems.

Alas, poor PDM, I cannot solve that problem for you. Might I suggest a blow-up doll or a trip to Palm Springs this weekend where I hear everyone is bound to get some - even those who've gone without lately...

For the non-hashers out there, this weekend is the annual Betty Ford Rehab Run in Palm Springs wherein several hundred hashers from California and elsewhere converge upon the desert hamlet of Palm Springs for a weekend of running, lingerie contests, parodies, debauchery, and beer guzzling. Yes, yours truly will be in attendance. And yes, something blogworthy is sure to happen.

As for the lack of blogging, I will try to get back into it if you think it will save our relationship PDM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?Uc=o5r08qp.7s36ooqh&Uy=-j68gaz&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3FshowSlide%3Dtrue&Ux=0&collid=609691682105&photoid=579052292105

looking good thats all i got to say

Anonymous said...

YOUR THE WETTEST BABY