Tuesday, April 04, 2006

In

I know, I owe you more but I've been living on a ranch feeding, birthing, burying, mending, and being attacked by creatures for a week. Good news is that I'm finally in my house (tonight's my first night). Bad news is that I'm on dial-up so this will be short (maybe that's good too...). Anyhow, here are some of the views from the house. This is the back yard, so to speak:Here's the view of the Tehachapi Valley and southern Sierra Nevadas looking north:And here's what you'll see out one of the bedroom windows if you are lucky enough to come visit.
Yes, it's nicer than I'd remembered. And it's supposed to snow tonight! More later.

4 comments:

Buzz said...

You sure you don't need a hefty ranch-hand living in the bunkhouse? I'm sure there's fences that need mending and vines to be planted/irrigated.....

wishful thinking... Congrats Glib!!


-buzz

MB said...

Hey, It's Monolith mountain. I used to work there. (for about 3 days)

Congrats on the move eh. You know I'll come visit soon, I have to take you to Lovers Leap in Mtn Park.

Glib Gal said...

Buzz - I can always use a good ranch hand/cabana boy. Vines will be planted in January...About 100 of them.

MB - I think I'll choose leap.

BH said...

Beautiful setting! Are you going to be hosting our "Blogger Get-Together" in the new digs? You can put us all to work and we'd love it!