Wednesday, April 05, 2006

White Out

Well not really, but it is snowing here today and given my coastal upbringing it's pretty darned neat. Especially unique is the way it snows sideways. I kinda like the way it looks in the yard:
MB - I thought you said it didn't snow here?

Here's a picture of the rainbow I saw from the dining room window yesterday.Oh, and for all you folks concerned about my dating life...I've already gotten one phone number. Yep, a single father of four who lives in a travel trailer down the road. He's the son of the people I bought the house from. Hot prospects abound.

Back to work.

2 comments:

BH said...

Gorgeous snow shots!

MB said...

Are you kidding me? Some of the sweetest days of my life were spent building snow forts when school was cancelled.

Of course it really sucked that we had to make up snow days at the end of the school year, but still.